Thu May 28, 2020
- Virus tracing systems start in England and Scotland - Thousands of contact tracers are tracking down close contacts of people with coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: EasyJet plans thousands of job cuts - The airline says up to 30% of its workforce will go as it struggles with the slump in demand for air travel.
- Coronavirus: Test and trace systems begin and US deaths pass 100,000 - Five things you need to know about the coronavirus outbreak this morning.
- Coronavirus: How a hospital and its community copes with death - How one of London’s Asian communities and its hospital copes with death during the coronavirus pandemic.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.