Wed October 16, 2019
- Brexit: Talks enter last day before crunch EU summit - Brexit negotiations enter a key 24 hours, as EU leaders prepare to meet at a summit in Brussels.
- Harry Dunn's parents meet President Trump at White House - They reject the chance for a meeting with the suspect, after feeling "ambushed" by the offer.
- Have UK voters changed their minds on Brexit? - Where do voters stand on Brexit, after more than three years of debate and negotiation?
- Turkey-Syria offensive: Erdogan rejects US ceasefire call - The Turkish president says the operation will achieve its objectives, despite growing US pressure.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.